Sunday, December 7, 2008

2 months

Jack turned 2 months old yesterday and we celebrated by going to the doctor and getting 3 shots!  Jack (and I) handled it pretty well I thought.  He cried for a short time and was sleepy and a little fussy for the rest of the day.  We also survived my first week back at work.  It was long and difficult, and there were some tears (from me, not Jack), but overall I think we all did a good job!


PC020050


Jack's first day at the babysitter's.


PC070052


Jack at 2 months old.

2 comments:

  1. He is really starting to fill out his clothes now. Getting all nice and plump :) He is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first week back must have been hard and tiring. Jack looks none the worse for it---he is so doggone cute and healthy! I love seeing his new facial expressions in the gallery photos, and he's doing a great job of picking up his head while on his belly. Hard to believe he's two months already.
    Take care.

    Love,
    Mom and Bruce

    ReplyDelete